View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Stars $60 what does villain have?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're missing the point. You give villian WAY too much credit here, where they should fold JJ TT AK etc,. Folding KK in a SnG here preflop is way too weak tight, and you're cutting into your long term ROI, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't see anybody re-reraising with J J and 10 10 in a multiway pot as being a good play

[/ QUOTE ]

For the last time, you're giving villian way too much credit here.

[/ QUOTE ]

How? It's been said in this thread that players in the $60s are making this play with J J, 10 10, and A K. I'm saying if you're the initial raiser preflop with J J or 10 10, you get two cold callers and then a reraiser who goes over the pot, I think it's suicide to reraise back or even call. I honestly don't see this as a good play even if you don't know what OP has. You have the consider the two cold callers in the pot too. Obviously, I'm putting villain on a monster if he re-reraises back. My thoughts are he has a hand stronger than J J or 10 10. If he has A Ko or A Ks, I still think the re-reraise back is a dumb play. You might as well push. Once again, I'm not advocating OP fold. My guess is, OP re-re-raised back all-in and they went to the death.