View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:27 PM

Default Re: $1,000 1 table freezeout. What do you do here???

"2) i would need to actually know what your read is to tell you what my play is. if he's going to call preflop with 95% of all hands, bet all hands that hit the flop in any way, and checkraise a small bet with air every time (air including hands with a spade in it) i would bet just about the most i think he would checkraise and call a push. throwing away a huge amount of dead chips because you "think you can find a better "" spot" than 70/30 later is absurd. "

My read on him is as follows: preflop, he would call my bet with kx, qx, j6 or better, and any 2 with 2 or less gaps down to 34.

If he had any ace or a pair, he would've reraised me.

Flop is 10,7,2 all spades. If he had any made hand at all, he would've bet out. if he had a hand like 2 overs and a spade draw, he would go for a check raise.

Pot is 1k, blinds are 100-200 with 30 minute levels and 10 minutes left in this level. I have 5700, he has 4300.

If I check behind on the flop, he'll bet any turn (and pretty much every card is a scare card.) If I bet 700 or less, he will be correct to call with a lot of hands and he will probably reraise or push with any 2 cards bigger than my 7. If I bet 1000-1500, he'll reraise with 2 cards bigger than a 7 if he also has a spade or straight draw.

What is the best move??