View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Second-guessing myself

1. Standard. A stop and go could be argued, but you may even have more fold equity preflop. You're certainly playing the hand.

2. Good unless the limper is a known good/tricky player.

3. I like limping JJ preflop early, but I think you have to raise it when the blinds are this size. Flop play is fine - if you had a healthier stack, a fold could be argued. This is actually an interesting hand all the way through - probably worthy of it's own thread.

4. Good.

5. Same as #4. Note these pushes are only good because of your stack size. Any bigger stack and you could complete or fold, and any smaller and you lose all fold equity (though a push may be fine anyway in that case).

6. The SB min-re-raise is troublesome here, and if you are ever going to find a fold preflop in a $10 it might be in this type of case, but if you start looking for reasons to fold QQ at a full table at the lower limits, you'll get yourself into some trouble.

At best, your play is very solid, at worst, it's fine. If you're playing subomptimally, it's not because of the hands you posted. Most likely just a bad run.