View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Come back to Interpoker!

I played 2k raked-hands there last month to play in their Caribbean Classic freeroll.
Like you, I had been playing there almost not at all.
don't think I had a hand there since Jan or Feb or so.

The games at 3/6 and 5/10 were quite fishy imo.

the software is still sucky and took some getting used to but I grew more familiar with it.

They offer these $10 and $20 little comeback bonus thingees sometimes if you've been missing for 2 mths or so.

tracking raked-hands is easy imo.
1 - they have those counter-things you can download (I don't have one...so don't know much more).
2 - hands go right to your hard-drive pretty much like party. so you can easily import them to p-tracker. and you can check your raked-hands there via the 'sessions' tab and then filtering by 'amount raked' in the upper-right.

They have changed their definition of raked-hand there.
Rake of $0.25 to $0.99 counts as just 1/4 of a raked-hand.
Rake $1 (or 1 pound or 1 euro) or more counts as a full raked-hand.

So I would imagine that getting your full requirement of hands in at 1/2 to clear the monthly bonus is quite difficult now.
Not so terrible if you play 3/6 or higher.

I'm not in love with crypto because of the software.
but the HH's download automatically and it's compatible with GT+. Plus, I'm getting rake-bkca there now (which is not affected by the monthly bonus), so I'm not opposed to playing there occasionally...especially if they happen to be running a decent promotion in a given month or weekend.