View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 05:13 PM

Default I am looking for an affiliate MANAGER.

I had around 200 rakeback players for Eurobet, but virtually none of them play anymore. I've switched a few of the big ones over to Party, but the majority of my players currently aren't receiving rakeback anymore.

I'm looking for someone that can either set up an automated process for me, or manage everything manually for me.

I need someone that has a good affiliate deal with virtually every site. I want to be able to offer my players a high percentage at sites I've never worked with in the past.

Also, ideally I would want someone to handle the customer support as well, but I don't know if that is too much to ask or not.

Is there a site that does stuff like this already?

I can probably get 400+ signups by the end of the year. My website generates lots of traffic. The bottom line is I simply don't have time to email and pay these players.

If it's appropriate, I'd prefer responses to be posted here, but if not, PM's are fine.

Edit: Actually, email is better than PM's. My email address is ZeeJustin@cox.net

Edit #2: Ideally I'd want a system where my players can log in and view a list of sites and manually set themselves up for rakeback on any site. They can also look up their stats any time they want.

-thanks
-Justin Bonomo