Thread: I need PROOF!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Re: I need PROOF!

Yes but.

First off, I'm sure you don't mean your post to insult me or anything like that, just to point out a flaw in the reasoning of my stats.

Secondly, I clearly don't personally care what my ROI is or care to brag about it or anything like that.

Thirdly, I was just giving my stats as a "I'm close to 1000 games with these, so maybe they'll satisfy the raving guy in the corner" type of thing, not as a "check out my cock" sort of thing.

Fourthly, the point of my post I guess was that 1000 games isn't really so many either. If I can have 700 games at 44% or whatever, surely it's not that unreasonable that my next 300 could be on some kind of heater too. If someone wanted to be "sure" they had a ROI over 40, they'd probably want to have a sample in the multiple thousands of games, not just 1000.

Lastly, I believe that at the 10s and 20s at least, 30+ is very very attainable. If someone made a large enough payment to me to make me care about it (aka, replace the lost income, I'd go and play them just to get the stats. But no one's going to do that.

I'm sure there's other completely capable of generating great stats at the 10s and 20s players out there, and like me, they have very little to compell them to play those games for large samples.

citanul