View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 09:02 AM

Default Re: Tapping married women

[ QUOTE ]
But I didn't nail her....If I had done, would that have made me an equal scumbag to the one I appear to be now? Hmmmm, because if thats the case then my only regret is that I didn't nail her there and then...

[/ QUOTE ]
The Bill Clinton defense...I see. Let me help you...yes, you'd have been an equal scumbag whether you nailed her or "did everything but.

[ QUOTE ]
As for being 18, I wasn't saying it in the sense of I'm too young to make important decisions, I said it because when you are 18/19, and a 32 fairly attractive woman starts hitting on you, u don't make rational decisions when blind drunk/on holiday @ 5am...

[/ QUOTE ]
And yet, you say repeatedly that you have no regret...

[ QUOTE ]
I think the people that are criticising me are those that possibly have relationships that are not as strong as they would like it to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been happily married for over 10 years now. I can't imagine my relationship stronger. I do however have the inate ability to put myself in somebody else's shoes -- something I recommend you try -- and imagine how my actions will affect them. Also, I have two children, and it's easy for me to see how they're affected by what my wife and I say and do.

[ QUOTE ]
Would I do it again, hell yeah!

[/ QUOTE ]
This kind of puts a hole in your "when you are 18/19, and a 32 fairly attractive woman starts hitting on you, u don't make rational decisions when blind drunk/on holiday @ 5am" excuse...

[ QUOTE ]
We are on a gambling website in which people routinely talk about targeting "The Fish" and breaking the loose cannon and taking all his/her money, and yet a guy going with a married woman is a massive taboo.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're comparing apples to oranges here, no?

[ QUOTE ]
Dominic hit the nail on the head. These women are bored, they want affection, they want to be found attractive, they want to be desired.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...doesn't make you less of a scumbag.

[ QUOTE ]
Being married doesn't mean you get to switch off and everything will be alright! It means putting someone else ahead of you, and I get the feeling that most of the time a person in a marriage is unfaithful there is most likely a whole heap of stuff that is not immediately obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is exactly why you need to keep you dick in your pants when it comes to married women. Another persons marital problems are not your greenlight.