View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Tapping married women

Right, I have read through this post:

Aces Mcgee : I never said I wasn't guilty....However much of a scumbag I am, it wasn't one-way....

Ckessel : I'm sure its not a life changing mistake and if it is then it didn't take too much.....Ultimately it had been a long time coming...

Slickpoppa : I didn't sleep with this married woman...However, I think a scumbag act is a bit harsh for what is actually occurring...

The Once & Future King : [ QUOTE ]
Only one that was in the process of getting a divorce.

However the good news is that anyone can shag Vavooms wife/GF with moral impunity.

Perhaps this would make a good crimson challenge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, I believe that I if a woman cheats on her husband, its because she's unhappy....I'll give u a clue that up until now, I've yet to have managed to make a girl that I'm dating etc unhappy.... Not saying that it won't happen...But until it does, I'll go with the fact that I'm a good judge of character and not a selfish person.....

1800Gambler : I'll say it takes "2 to tango" all day long...Its not stupid and it applies to this situation perfectly....I don't go out looking for married women...This situation occurred once after a slightly bizarre set of events....

TomCollins : [ QUOTE ]
If she wasn't gonna sleep with you, she would have slept with someone else. It's like taking a gambling addicts money. I have no problem with that as well.

[/ QUOTE ] I totally agree with you....

Warsaw : I'm sorry to hear that you have gone through this situation, but you have to ask yourself some questions I feel....She is not totally at fault here....U must have done something along the way to cause her to be unfaithful....

Bison : [ QUOTE ]
For others, the humiliation of being that guy who got cheated on.

[/ QUOTE ] I think this has something to do with it as well...male pride is very fragile...Not being able to keep the one woman they have is very damaging to this pride...

1800Gambler : [ QUOTE ]
It was pretty obvious you would take the 'i didn't nail her' route out of this to keep yourself clear

[/ QUOTE ]
But I didn't nail her....If I had done, would that have made me an equal scumbag to the one I appear to be now? Hmmmm, because if thats the case then my only regret is that I didn't nail her there and then...

As for being 18, I wasn't saying it in the sense of I'm too young to make important decisions, I said it because when you are 18/19, and a 32 fairly attractive woman starts hitting on you, u don't make rational decisions when blind drunk/on holiday @ 5am...

After thinking about everything, I stand by what I have done. I think the people that are criticising me are those that possibly have relationships that are not as strong as they would like it to be.

Would I do it again, hell yeah! I'm a big believer in "that everything happens for a reason". However, the irony does not fail to amuse me on this website. We have possibly the most posted on thread in this forum regarding sleeping with random girls that we have befriended over the net and then posting about it and that gets more support as everyday goes on. Although I must admit, I am in full awe of this....

We are on a gambling website in which people routinely talk about targeting "The Fish" and breaking the loose cannon and taking all his/her money, and yet a guy going with a married woman is a massive taboo.

Dominic hit the nail on the head. These women are bored, they want affection, they want to be found attractive, they want to be desired.

Being married doesn't mean you get to switch off and everything will be alright! It means putting someone else ahead of you, and I get the feeling that most of the time a person in a marriage is unfaithful there is most likely a whole heap of stuff that is not immediately obvious.

Regards

Vavavoom