View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 09:47 PM

Default Re: How many BB you feel comfortable taking off a drunk at 10/20?

[ QUOTE ]
I never got a response to my questions and I left the table because I didn't feel comfortable taking his money any longer.

FWIW, I'm a Christian and I feel a sense of concern for my fellow man's wellbeing. I know someone else will just sit and take his money but at this point it was starting to feel similar to taking dollar bills out of a guy's wallet who passed out on the street.

Anyone ese ever experience this kind of thing? How would you deal with this scenario?

[/ QUOTE ]

Q) How many big bets should you take off a drunk?
A) All of them!

Seriously, if someone is foolish enough to play drunk, they're foolish enough to pay the price. Would he feel guilty about sucking you out on a 1-2 outer for a big pot?

As a Christian, I believe it's out job to be honest and straightforward with our fellow man. A sound drubbing at the tables will show him that 1) maybe he shouldn't play drunk or 2) maybe shouldn't be at these limits or 3) try a different game.

Up $2500 is a wonderful night. Would I be bad person if I prayed I ran into this guy at 2/4? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]