View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 09:23 PM

Default Re: Eurobet - Account Closed

wow, I never checked my party acct, but I just got an email from party:

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Greg Lavery,

We are always running checks on accounts for suspicious activity and recently found the content of some of your games to be inconsistent. We have therefore proceeded to place a temporary hold on your account until we complete a review of your game records.

We request you to kindly allow us 24-48 hours time to review the Game records and get back to you with a detailed report of our investigation.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in this matter, and hope that you appreciate our efforts to remain fair to all our players.

Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at alerts@partypoker.com and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Kamy Smith
Investigations Team for Poker
alerts@partypoker.com
http://www.partypoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

That's closed too. I think I know why. Eurobet wouldn't take mastercard (my only source of transferring money). So I sat at a private table heads up and intentionally lost x amount of hands in order to transfer like 600 dollars between the two accounts. I think that might be what happened.