View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Why my ROI is lower than I\'d like... (low content, humor)

As I said, this was mostly just a post for the laugh factor. I didn't really feel like I played the hand poorly (either then or now...), but often someone posts up a response indicating that someone misplayed a hand somehow. So I figured I'd just take a shortcut and indicate that I might have misplayed this somehow (like not raising PF).

I know it isn't really bubble time. I put that in at first thinking to add to the humor (at first I thought it added humor, but then changed my mind about it), but then I could have sworn that I edited that out before I posted. Ah well.

Mostly the hand just cracked me up at the time and still kinda does when I think about it.

I know folks that play this way are what make the games so nice. Sometimes I can actually understand the thought processes that made them bet the way they did, but sometimes I just cannot fathom what is going through their heads.

Oh... and for what it's worth, your hand analysis is basically what I was thinking at the time. Believe me I was totally knocked off my chair when he/she called my all-in and flipped over 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I thought I had misread the board at first.