View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 08:32 AM

Default Re: if you\'re bored, here\'s a 13 min HU session

J5o - bet turn

J8s - think about popping up the turn instead of calling. Depending on what happens u may have to follow through with a river bet. These situations really depend on feel though, and it also depends if u have been popping the turn with draws or for free SDs.

A3s - Turn is a tough cookie, but I usually bet. Getting CRed does suck, so if hes inclined to make your life a pain, play the way u did

A3o - I love CRing da gutshots and 1 over...but hes prolly not going anywhere after the preflop capp and could 3bet u or raise your turn bet. Sometimes I take a c/c approach or CR turn...still nothing wrong with your play, just thought Id throw it out there.

JJ-raise river if u are going to pop it, let him keep firing. Of course if he will pay off a raise with a pair (or if he has a draw)...go for it.

J8o - (I wrote this and realized u only played this dude for 13 mins and havent mentioned if u had played him before, so u that may make the following paragraph nil.) this is tough...pot is big and its HU, I dont see what u are beating on this river. I usually have to be the one playing to know when to fold. This feels like something u can let go of, critisim be damned. (agian pot is big, so ud have to be sure to fold this)

JTs- NH.

85s - what was your turn plan if it was a blank that came off? (Ten hitting sucks hard imo)

Q5o - sb fold? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

K4 - sometimes re-raise this, sometimes call and raise river.

A5o - sometimes go WA/WB. Dont have a problem as is. The call/raise turn from opponent move always sucks.

Anyway, what I mention so far is basically how Id think about playing some of those hands when Im tired (as I am right now)...anyway looked like u played well. Liked the T8o hand, good way to mix it up.