View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Please look at my 50K stats. I must totally suck.

Tom,

Thank you. That was awesome. Thank you so much for the reply. I know exactly how I’m gonna change my game.

Other stats that you asked about:

AF:
Pre-flop—0.51
Flop—4.81
Turn—2.43
River--1.23

Total—1.30

Check – Raise on flop – 0.48

Not sure where to get the fold to a river bet (just got PT).

I appreciate the replies, but I can not help but think that some of you are taking shots at me while I’m down. Sure I said some things in the OP that coulda came off cocky, but this is probably a defense mechanism since I’ve been losing lately. And if you check the subject, I even admitted that I suck. This post is about my numbers and that’s it.

Milesdyson,

Obviously you’re not going to help me and that’s okay, but I have to disagree with you.
Poker is not that complicated. You can figure it out. You can read and reread books until your eyes hurt. You can read articles and do practice questions and read forums. You can look at a starting hands chart for long enough and realize that you know it …perfect. You can play tons of hands to get experience. You can figure it out.

Maybe you have and that’s fine. Have you been dealt a bad hand at other aspects in life and that’s why you respond like that towards me?? I must be a bad player cause I have so few posts…