View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Cheater Software

[ QUOTE ]
Recently on Prima one of those annoying advertisements flashed through the chat box, but instead of being for rakeback or bonus' it was for software that supposedly showed your opponents cards. Has anyone else seen this ad? Does this software truly work? If anyone knows please reply. I'm not interested in using the software, I just don't care to give my money to cheaters and will be spending more time at B & M's. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is some software out there that will share hole cards if you choose that option with other user's of the software. You can not see all the hole cards of the other players not using the software though. The sites are aware of these programs and will ban you for using them.

I'm not sure which cheating software is the one you saw the spam for, but typically these don't even have the collusion feature I mentioned above. Typically these are actually comnplete scams, you pay them money then they direct you to legitimate software which you then have to pay for as well to use.

If you are wondering, there is no known software that will allow you to see the hole cards of your opponents. None of the spam you see while playing is for such a program.

--Zetack