View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Poker questions

[ QUOTE ]
Its not horrible, they did change their point structure, which helps the .50-1 and 1-2 games, but hurts the higher games, also their rake went up recently from what I heard. Their bonus releases in $50 amounts so if you dont like it you are not stuck, you can always leave. If you open up to 4 tables(the max allowed) you can get on other waiting lists, the tables willopen automatically and you can play unlimited(as far as I can tell) tables, if you have multiple monitors its a good thing, if not it can be annoying, I have 3 monitors and if Im not playing anywhere else, I will play 8+ at HP and the bonus will go by much faster that way. If you havent signed up yet, you should look around(like in the classifieds) for a deal on top of the bonus, if you are already signed up you can use their reoload, or BW's reload which is cool if you play that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you explain what you mean by "a deal on top of the bonus"? I didn't think you could get much else going while you were clearing a bonus. Am I wrong?