View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Figuring out where I want to go with my life

you sound a hell of alot like me last chance and im in a similiar situation to yours except that im 20 and not planning on going to college. however, lately i have been contemplating the significance of college and its quite possible i might choose to attend in the future. although, i just really cant see myself going through the process of doing all the homework and papers. its just not going to happen. i wont do them.

as a result, i am planning to start attending lectures in my area. in high school, i really enjoyed listening to intelligent teachers talk and learned alot through that method. i think that will carry over to collegiate lectures.

aside from the fact that our personality traits seem very similiar, i am also in a position in which i am not sure what directly i want to follow in life. if you come to a point in which you have decided what matters to you in life and how you are going to achieve your goals, please let me know through pm. i think your realizations might help me a good deal.

good luck.