View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 08:29 PM

Default Re: TOURNAMENT QUESTION...NEED HONEST FEEDBACK. PLEASE HELP!

Late in a tournament with a wacko like this at the table, I will try to be a little more patient than you were in this instance. A10 aint all that great. Especially in early positon. I think you mistyped, since the prior hand you claimed to be utg and this hand you open-raise. And you had a cold caller of your opening raise inbetween with Q4? A whole new can of worms is opened up when idiot shoves and you still have a cold caller in between. Overall I just dont value this hand to take a stand in this spot. I think I can get this guys chips later with better.

It also sounds like he has position on you in most hands. This may mean you'll have to limp with big hands and then catch him. If you're behind him you tend to shut out the others with your cold call with the lessor hands such as this A10s. But not so much so from an earlier position. Generally speaking however I'm just not gonna let idiot take my chips without at least having a holding that has a fairly decent likelyhood of winning unimproved.