View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Re: Seinfeld Trivia

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Name all of George's jobs in chronological order

Edit: Include boss names for extra credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

THis is a tough research problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna give it a shot:

1st job - He worked in real estate of J. Bar real estate or something like that, he quit after the bathroom incident was rehired but fired after slipping his boss a Mickey.

2nd job - He worked with Elaine as a proof reader at pendant publishing his boss was Mr. Lippman and was fired for having sex with the cleaning lady from Panama on his desk.

3rd job - I believe at this point he applied for a job at some firm, his boss went away and didn't know if he was hired, he showed up and worked for the Pensky file at which point his boss returned and had no idea what he did so he quit and said "tata tutel".

4th job - Yankees - assitant to the traveling secretary. Boss Mr. Morgan and Mr. Wilhelm

5th job - Play it now sports equiptment, his boss's name I forget but he was portly fellow.

6th job - Kruger industrial - boss was Mr. Kruger.

I might have missed one or two - you really cannot count his one day parking cars as a job, and Sid would've been his boss if that would be considered a job.

I think that's pretty much it, I know I forgot at least two but I gave it a shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was also selling computers over the phone for his dad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also got hired as a bra salesman but was fired before starting for feeling an executives clothing material.