View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Trying to Build my Bankroll...Critique My Plan...

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I am planning on re-depositing 200 bucks on party on January 1st and slowly working my way up to 1000 by playing then 11 dollar buyins (20-25 tourneys per day on average). At that point I will move over to the 22's and try to get up to 4,000 (same amount of tourney's per day as the 11's). At 4,000 my plan is to 2-3 table the 1-2 NL game short handed game...which I have been working on religiously through poker academy software and reading Ciaffone's No-Limit book and TOP. Hopefully I will eventually get to 10,000 and then can (with much humility and practice), be able to move to the 3-6 NL game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a good plan.. if you want to repeat what happened with you the first time. SNG's and NL 6 max are very different games. I have played quite a bit of 30$ SNG's with decent results, and recently started playing the 100$ NL 6 max tables. So far my results for 6 max NL have been positive, but not very good. Take the advice from other posters and start lower where it is cheaper to learn.