View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 01:03 AM

Default AKo. Three to the flush on flop

Wow, worst table i've seen in a while. I just joined becuase the stats said that there was 100% players to the flop! In about 10 hands I won 15BB, being called down with monsters like K high (not kidding). Everyone is really loose. About the hand:

I had raised the previous hand with AJ and won at showdown. My biggest question is the flop. I have 4 outs and may even be winning at this point with A high. Do you call given the loosness of this table? Should I have just continuation bet (knowing an K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]x and/or A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]x will raise me?)

*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to __CAZ__ [A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] (IM UTG)

__CAZ__ - Raises $2 to $2
1 fold
IRF_FASTRIP - Calls $2
1 fold
RIPLES - Calls $1.50
FISSHY - Calls $1

*** FLOP *** [3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] (8 SB, 4 players)
RIPLES - Checks
FISSHY - Checks
__CAZ__ - Checks
IRF_FASTRIP - Bets $1
RIPLES - Calls $1
FISSHY - Folds
__CAZ__ - Calls $1

*** TURN *** [3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]](5.5 BB, 3 players)
RIPLES - Checks
__CAZ__ - Bets $2
IRF_FASTRIP - Calls $2
RIPLES - Calls $2

*** RIVER *** [3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] [3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]](3 players, 8.5BB)
RIPLES - Checks
__CAZ__ - Bets $2