Thread: TOC
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 02:17 PM

Default Re: TOC

Brandon u came off great on TV. You deserved to be in there at the end. I am seriously proud to have had a piece of u in that event.

The coverage of the TOC was very good, but I was depressed watching it for many different reasons.

1. I busted like 35th after building a real nice stack early. I didnt realize they started filming at 28, but that was a bummer.

2. the sponsor exemptions were still a huge joke and could have cost people like Brandon, David Levi (a great guy as Brandon said) and even myself a shot at bigger money and more exposure. All it did was give Hellmuth more of a chance to whine on TV...I really hate him as a top representative of poker.

3. I love Hoyt, I have played with him many times and even formed a friendship with him. That being said this was Brandons time to shine. Hoyt has sucked out enough on TV. Brandon was playing his best poker this tournament and was extremely focused on winning. It would have been great to see him mix it up with a bunch of chips going down the stretch.

Oh well, I guess thats XXXX poker