View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Re: How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement?

Name: Jessica/Jessy or Jeanie
Birthday? Age?: Aug. 13th 1985 (I'm 20)
Location?: Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. Hoping to make a move sometime soon. (within 5 years [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Schooling:Mostly none. Think I went to Highschool up until my sophmore year then dropped out
Married? Children?: Yes married 2 years w/ no kids but a MinPin (for dog lovers) named billy, and a cat named Sushi (big fat black one does nothing all day)

Poker: I've been playing for a living roughly for two years. Went to Vegas in 03' to get married and hit the poker bug big after that little trip. Basically I'm (along with my husband) one of those idiots who thought they knew everything and started playing for a living. Made it almost a year the first time, went broke... 3-5 months later took another shot and I've been playing since Feb. ever since. The right way this time.

My husband plays for a living too, he's (Ya_Fooboo) on the forum, and we both play under the name xo*Kisses*xo or JessyJ at Stars.

Eh, I guess that's enough of my story. Give me all day and I'll keep going. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]