Thread: Amazing fish
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Amazing fish

Yup players like that are the best because they are predictable. I folded quite a few times to a raise with TP even on the turn or river because this woman simply DID NOT BLUFF. Once she checked a flop of Ac8d3d with AQ and last to act. I bet the turn when the J came down because I had JQ in the BB she just called. Only raising me on the river when the 2nd A hit. I called wondering WTF does she have. After that is when it all made sense. I think you have the better of it with your guy though. 75/5/0.3 means he at least raises with premium and you are not digging your own grave when they hold hands like KK or AK vs your KQ. This lady was 50/0/.5

She never raised PF and many times didnt bet the flop with TP TK. I was in shock. But hey just gotta adjust.

There was another player at the table that whenever he made a pair he bet. Like a board of A Q 9 7 and he had 75 he would bet the turn being 1st to act. Wow was all I could say. I had not played with players this bad in a while that it took me by surprise and I had to readjust. All were passive calling stations. So used to LAGs and TAGs and normal fish. Well Im off to my live 7card tournament [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]