View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where does the buck stop then, Iggy? If it was no longer this guy's responsiblity, he should have pointed the OP to the right contact place to figure out what the heck was going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, he should have. When push came to shove though, the OP had no problems doing that himself. This brings me back to the whole point of throwing the guy under the bus. It just wasn't needed to nag the guy constantly after he gave you the answer, whether you liked the answer or not. EVentually, the guy cracked.

As I've said many times, I don't condone the cracking, but the OP does not have his hands clean in this whole matter.

As I said before, I knew fully well there's no winning here for me. Just be a little more respectable of the common man, especially the ones working the crap jobs. You need them a lot more than they need you.

Consider me out of this thread now...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly the type of poor attitude that leads to poor Customer Service. I must respectfully disagree with your entire line here.

Customer Service is an art. YOu must be in your A game all the time. By all means it is not easy, however one must expect working CS that customers such as the OP will come every so often. For, if customers never had problems, there would never be a need for CS.

Furthermore, saying that the people working crappy jobs need us more then we need them is crap. If that was the case then why would they take a crappy job in the first place.

You are the type of CS agent that goes to work every day and expects me to feel sorry for you. NOPE. Won't happen.

I am the cutomer, KEY WORD: CUSTOMER, If you are having a bad day, I really don't care, you know why? Becasue if I am coming to you, that means that I am having an even worse day, because of your company. And since you represent that company as one of its agents you need to help me out. Not the other way around.

CS is not for every one, you need to be be able to deal with copmplaints ALL the time. If you cant then its time to look for a diffrent job.

Also, flamming the OP becasue "he got an asnwer, even if it was not the one he wanted to hear" is just plain bad.

I can't believe you have a CS job, because you are not fit for it.