View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Huge Problem with Pacific

[ QUOTE ]
You've gotta get your stepdad involved, and you've gotta steer it away from the whole underage thing. Just have the stepdad say, my kid was playing on my account, but I've stopped him now, here is my info. You can even have your stepdad say you were playing without his permission, make it seem like the stepdad was the victim of you stealing his password, that will make it less likely that they keep his money IMO. If you send in your stuff, and you are underage, your money is almost surely forfeit. No offense, but trying to transfer it into your name when you are underage and have that much money on there was really dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]
This was the advice I was going to give, pretty much to the letter. Have yr stepdad tell Pacific you were a naughty naughty boy, and this is HIS account, and you were trying to steal his account b/c he took away yr PSP. Tell him to thank Pacific for being so thorough in thier security precedures, but after a good ole fashioned trip to the woodshed he has the situation under control.

I think this might actually work.

Yeah, you made a 16 year old blunder. Life is like poker, and everything else: you learn by screwing up, so don't feel too bad. Just learn from this experience.