View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Re: 2+2 is officially perfect, starting... now

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know nothing of this and am the only moderator of this forum. Can you provide me with details?

[/ QUOTE ]

It had a subject line something like "2005 WSOP TOC" and in the neighborhood of 50 posts. It was there until at least a couple hours ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember seeing the thread, now. I've only been online for a few minutes in the past three and a half hours. So, if it was there a couple hours ago, I couldn't even have done it by mistake.

I don't have an answer for you. But, I have PM'd Mat Sklansky about finding any record of moderator actions in the forum and will give you an honest answer about what I find out.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess there is at least one more moderator out there, one who doesn't sweat my departure from 2+2. Ah well, I'm sure the cheers are deafening in some parts of the stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly don't want you leaving and I doubt many others do.

But, it will be necessary to edit out the last crude part of your original post. Everyone follows the same rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, Paul Phillips is a atention whore. wanta come up with a conspiracy theory as to why I think that? Dn knows the answer. GR is starting to feel the pressure now to. Harrahs is out to get all three of you if ya havent heard, btw.