View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Its Fish Friday!!! Yay!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
either way, i think 2 months from now my sample size for both will be able to determine for sure which is MORE profitable.

Yours,
The Special One
Stanzee

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope u were joking here

what sample size do u hope to achieve that will tell u "for sure" which is more profitable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it has only been this month that i've been getting better results daytime then night time. This is due to me just getting outstandingly better at daytime games this month, but struggling too improve on my already good results latenight. Therefore probably want another 1000 at least of each, to draw some conclusions. My suspicion is that the daytime games are potentially more profitable for a thinking player who can adapt. Results so far are showing this. Also i notice, when i play a set of 4 SnGs i finish ITM in all 4 more frequently then i seem to in night games. But as stated, i'll need a bigger sample size for my new and improved gameplan.

[/ QUOTE ]

so if you had, say, 5000 sngs during the day and 5000 sngs during the evening...u'd then 'be able to determine for sure which time is more profitable?'

is that what u are saying?