View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 01:47 AM

Default This one really confused me.

Villain is 30/15/2 after 25 hands. That doesnt mean much I know. My thoughts on flop are if he is solid I cant make much on this hand, and could easily lose a bit. If he is donk I could easily get put to the test (with best hand) and have to fold. I let the timer run to 5 seconds before I made my decision, I was REALLY stumped.

IF he is normal 50nl Donk his range is something like Flush Draw>ace>crap draw (gutshot), Air, small pair, boat. Something like that. What to do against an unknown like him???

My image is solid, we had a SUPER AGGRO LAGGRO who I stacked preflop with a donkish sb limp reraise all in. (folds to SB, I limp with QQ. He makes it 10bb, I push, He calls, Ace flops, MHIG)
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 max, 4 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

BB ($71.59)
Hero ($107.35)
Button ($58.30)
SB ($28.15)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $0.25.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.25) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $6</font>, Hero ???