View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 09:12 AM

Default Bottom boat - 20/40 live

20/40 live pretty good game. 2 EP players limp, MP1 raises. MP1 is a very loose, sorta aggressive fish who is generally awful postflop as well. MP2 coldcalls.

MP2 is a young woman who I've only played a few hands with. She seems reasonably tight and reasonably aggressive from what I've seen, though I think she is a little too loose and a little too passive or tricky for her own good. She recently played a hand where she coldcalled a raise with AJs, flopped the nut flush. Called bets on the flop and turn by the PFR and then bet the river when he checked.

I coldcall on the button with 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], BB calls, limpers call. 6 to the flop.

Flop is 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] checked to MP1 who bets, MP2 raises, I coldcall, everyone folds to MP1 who calls.

Turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] MP1 checks, MP2 bets, I raise, MP1 folds, MP2 pauses and calls.

River is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] she checks, I bet, she checkraises, I think for about 30 seconds and just call.

-DeathDonkey