View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Is Absolute Bonus Party Over?

[ QUOTE ]
What limit? Please if you see a fish there he is a sole one who gets devoured quickly. That site is more barren then a nuns bread box......... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

(1/2 Fixed FR) I got 52 in my PT right now with VPIP>30 and PFR<4 (only 10% of all players in database)...And I only have about 3,500 hands there...21 of which have VPIP>50...It's not many but it's a start...I think the games will get better now that everyone is leaving because of the change of bonus terms. I won't devote as much play there as I would have under the old rules but if the games continue to get softer It will be pretty nice. According to my numbers at 1/2 limit full ring I still get 25 raked hands/table/hour (Rake>0.50) and the bonus still doesn't count against rakeback as far as I know so it still seems plenty profitable...

When my AK is continually cracked by A3o and A8o calling raises preflop and bets on the flop and hitting two pairs on the turn, I think Absolute has plenty of questionable players and I can only hope more of you TAGs are fed up with Absolute's "bait and switch" bonus terms as well as the so called rockish games and leave en masse...