View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Re: how much would you pay to have a pro look at your summary?

[ QUOTE ]
I get people mixed up sometimes but...

Lorinda for sure.

I'm not sure about the rest. I get people mixed up. I think 45suited and IC5 have played a ton of $11s and have done really well. Maybe lastchance too? Someone posted a while back about 38 or 39% ROI over thousands, but I'm not sure who.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the caveat that I kind of suck at poker, I am currently looking over the HHs of a player struggling at the 11s. I would look over another one or two players' HHs for free.

I would never charge people for this since A) I'm not very good admittedly and B) Almost everything that I've learned has been either through trial and error or for free off this forum.

Personally, I would pay to belong to this forum. If I ever meet Curtains, Lorinda, NegativeEV, Adanthar, etc... I would buy them a round of drinks for how much they've helped me without even knowing it.

FWIW, I think that by simply staying out of trouble early (avoiding hands like AQo UTG+1 in level 1 that better players would know how to play properly), avoiding FPS, and good bubble play alone could make anyone a 20% ROI performer on the 11s. Lorinda once wrote that 40% was attainable on the 11s. At one time, I thought that she was wrong, but I firmly believe now that she is right. (Only problem is anyone close to this figure would move up.)

I also think that a good thing to do would be to swap HHs with someone at or near your level.