View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Tonight WSOP Circuit tourney? Did everybody read caro\'s boof of tells?

[ QUOTE ]
Definently positive that Lee flipped over his cards.. I remember him doing it, and Harman wasn't even paying attention for a bit (she was playing with her chips or something), and then she finally looked up and saw it and said, "Trip Jacks" and nodded her head in a matter of fact manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are definitely wrong. I have it taped on DVR and just went back to double-check. First, Lee never actually flips his cards and in any case, Jen calls "trip jacks" long before he would have even had a chance to flip his cards. Moot point though, as other people have mentioned, if she actually HAD a good read she wouldn't have bet 100k on the turn, just like she would have pushed in (or at least raised) with AK on the previous hand when she "claimed" Lee and Thaler were weak. People talk all the time at tables and if you guess enough, you will eventually be right some of the time. Again, she's a good enough player that she would GO with her read if she actually had a good one.

Oh and i noticed people conveniently forget that Jen was all-in against Lee with Q7 vs Q9 on the hand right before the QQ vs 910 and sucked out on him.