View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Collection starts for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

the good news is that we can start paying for our forty dollars Granny_shares from NOW

the bad news is we need a lot of them to be bought within the next twentyfour hours so that Granny can instruct Truepoker to buy the seat on Sunday

this is what we have to do:

a> we must each have a Truepoker account

b> once we have a funded account we have to send an e_mail to marketing @ truepoker dot com with the Subject line as GM2WSOP

c> we write in our e_mail content the following message:

Please transfer forty dollars to the above_numbered account in respect of one Granny_share as per "Granny goes to Vegas!" details in Twoplustwo Internet

Forum _ I understand and accept that Truepoker is acting only as the agent for collecting funds for the player known as GrannyMae and I act entirely at my

own risk and I further understand and accept that this is an independent transaction betweeen myself and the player known as GrannyMae with no

responsibility or liability falling on Truepoker or Twoplustwo in any way whatsoever

everyone who has shown interest to date and is included on my list (you know who you are) should please act as quickly as possible but please note that you

are buying only ONE Granny_share at this time even if you have previously stated that you wish to invest fifty or one hundred dollars

as soon as we have given a reasonable but unfortunately because of the circumstances short period of time to allocate one forty dollar Granny_share to

everyone i will announce collection of money for the second Granny_share that some of those on the list want to buy

further information will follow as soon as possible