View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 06:47 AM

Default Re: 2 Hands = No Clue

Hand 1:

FLOP: Any reads on the button or MP3? You could be ahead against MP3 but the button might have a big pair preflop. I don't know what to do with flop either since there are several draws to beat you if your not beaten yet. The only hands I can see button having by capping preflop is AA-99, AK/AKs. Since MP3 is semi-loose, he's likely to have the flush or straight draw, or Ax rag. I'm probably going to raise the flop in hopes that CO folds a better holding. If he cold-calls I am convinced that I am beat, probably check/folding the turn. THOUGHTS?

Hand 2:

FLOP: Since you were the last to act I'll raise in this position. Your raising here because if your position and because you already made a mid pair and you have two backdoor flush and straight draw.

TURN: Its real close, your getting enough odds to chase the 4 solid outs for your full house but you won't know if a reraise will happen from the players who checked. If you think that a reraise will not happen because the players who checked is passive then the call is OK. I just hate cold-calling here because the T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] came and that makes straight and flush draws on the board.