View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Man, My Last 182,000 Hands have really Sucked.

Dude this year has been incredibly chitty. Even live has been ugly. I played a 10/20 at the Taj this past Monday in one of the best games I've seen in a long time, like 5+ to the flop for multiple bets almost every hand for like 6 hours. My VPIP in that game was probably like 7% including blinds. I mean I had NOTHING even close to playable, nothign even suited, not even 3 gappers. I was praying for some MW suited hands to play, any pockets, etc...but just too many 62o, 82o, K4o, Q3o, etc hands. I was drooling with a towel duct taped to my jaw it was that good. But as expect, the big hands got cracked...gonna happen in games that loose, but even monsters were getting cracked...boat lost to runner runner double board pair bigger boat, overpairs to rivered 2 outer sets, dominated hands rivering kickers, big pockets losing to an Aced river, etc. Same type of hands that I've been battling all year, nothing new, not whining, it's just the reality of the entire year. I can't wait for 2005 to just end so I can feel like its over! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]