View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: KJs in the monkey house

Wow it seems like the only one of you that has any brains is Joe tall... The best play here is to fold and wait for a better chance. Plus if the game is this stupid you'll likely be throwing away money. Guys this isn't a solar eclipse if the game is like this then they will keep pissing money away. I can't believe so many of you love this king jack suited (#&$^) it's such garbage of a hand. I'd much perfer to take a big hand (obviously) or even a Ace X wheel draw suited, small pp, jack ten off suit, something like that where i'm drawing to specific hand situations that will pay me off with all this loose action. The worst thing you want to do is get trapped with hitting a king or a jack and pissign money into the river just to find out your dead. Or even worse hitting your hand and not playing it agressively enough and letting someone get there. King jack suited is not a premium hand to pick a battle with, re raising at this point is a little too lose I think. Calling is about just as bad here. If we were in later position it'd be a different situation, espicaly with the 5 bet cap and straddle worst thing you can have is to get it capped preflop and hit a king now that your commited and you'd assume even one of these donkeys at least has a decent hand. You gotta remember that even though poker bobs excellent description using the terms 'retards' and 'fish' even they will find big hands time to time. And there is no real good reason for us to give their money back to them just because they find a big hand occasionally. SO all in all find a better spot dont' gamble, gambling is for donkeys. -Andrew