View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Turning 8\'s full 10/20 live limit

Ok.. So I am sitting 10/20 Limit and am on the cutoff... I am dealt 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. There are only two callers at that point so I threw out a raise. I had a pretty tight rep at the table.. So the button and SB folded .Everbody else called. The flop come 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] So I hit bottom two pair. So it is checked around to the player on my direct right.. He bets..He is a loose cannon overthere so I dont hold much value in this hand...So I raise.. The button folds and the guy in 1st pos re-raies. The LC reraises and then for some reason I cap it.At this point I knew the 8 was comin on the turn. Same hand night before. The turn is 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] So now I have 8's full..So at this point I am last in pos and it goes like this. bet, raise- all in..so side pot.I re-raise,call. the river was a blank. In the pit of my stomach I knew I was beat. So he bet.raise.re-raise.call. He has queens full. I wanted to throw up. Any thought as to how I can play that different next time??