View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Banging hot smart chicks

i specialize in smart chicks. i actually find it easier to hook up with smart chicks then dumb ones. here's the deal. if they drink occasionaly, here's your move. hang out with your buddy, his gf, and her friends. In my experiance, smart chicks who aren't disgusted by drinking are generally impressed when they come across a guy who drinks, but also has his sh*t together. while you, and they are drinking, display through your broad interests, and impressive vocabulary how together your sh*t is. if you don't have your sh*t together, just talk a good game. smart chicks are often relieved to find that it is possible to have fun, and be a dedicated student at the same time. Make your ambitions known etc... Or, get wasted while playing trivial pursuit, but only if your good at it. This has worked for me before. have your buddy and his gf play on one team, and you and smart chick x as the opposing team. proceed to pull random facts out of your a$$, and your in.
If they don't drink, talk some politics with them, befriend them, and then get them to dinner. because they don't drink, the bottle of wine with dinner will have them wasted.