View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: sahara isn\'t a bad movie

That guy ALWAYS works as a sidekick. He'll be type cast forever. I still thought the movie was cliché. You can't even really HATE the bad guy. I mean the dictator is easy to hate, but they should have made the plant owner evil. Also, yes, too long. The first ass-kicking scene is well shot. I saw this movie the same night as National Treasure, having a "let's rent [censored] movies" night. National Treasure is poop.

Nicolas Cage's agent puts him in a lot of poop. [censored] Con Air. He needs Keanu's agent. Keanu's sucks, but man that agent of his is writing his checks for him. Constantine made be blow a wad in my skivvies it was so good, and of course the first Matrix was revolutionary.

I heard he bought all the tech guys that worked on those movies Harley Davidson’s. He was like "I had nothing to do with the success of this thing, it's all these computer dudes." I liked him a lot more after hearing that. At least he is self aware.

Wow, I'm done talking, what was the original thread about? I just saw Red Rock West. It had Nick Cage. It was Meh. Although I want to wear Laura Flynn Boyle's ass as a hat.

U-turn and Blood Simple were better, and they weren't all that great.

I have to go make bears.