View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Entire HH from mini step 5

[ QUOTE ]
#Game No : 2402577422

I like you coming over the top of pokeridi0t, he seems to be loose. I probably would have gone all in no matter who raise as the blinds to stack ratio is high. Everyone needs a bit of luck (Coin flip and getting original raiser out of pot)

#Game No : 2402608988

Don’t think you can fold the all in reraise, and anyway it is your friend pokeridi0t. Nice double up, hope you start using your stack from now on.

#Game No : 2402621381

This raise was too small. I think you still would have been called, so you probably saved your self come chips.

You are right it was too small. I was just hoping a miniraise could take it down. I did get lucky that I was able to get out of the hand easily with the allin. This indecision may be a leak in my game- although it worked here.

#Game No : 2402628620

You are itm at this stage, so I also call here. You have ~1000 chips if you lose and chip lead if you win.

#Game No : 2402632651

I find this hand interesting. I have seen pokeridi0t fold to a reraise so I might try reraising. My only hesitation is his stack is nearly equal in size. I would have called ravman616 all-in if I was still in the pot. I would be interested to read the differing view on this hand.

I HATE small PP in this situation regardless of who's raising. I think I fold this 99.9% of the time barring some insane gambool urge.

#Game No : 2402651391, #Game No : 2402660188

Nice all in, I find it hard to respect any of pokeridi0t's raises.

From here on you got nice hands, push, push, push (As you did)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply, Shakespeare. And I love your writing BTW.

yabastid