View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Not a fossil bashing post

Zaxx,

The following is a quote from your 1st post on the Greg Raymer = Overrated thread you started.

[ QUOTE ]
All this does/did not make Raymer a worlclass player...and quite frankly he isnt one.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'and quite frankly isn't one' could certainly be construed as Raymer bashing.

While I have seen you often attempt to belittle his play and accomplishments albeit often with backhanded compliments, I have actually seen few posts that rank / defend him as the greatest or top or god like player you say we all make him out to be.

Me thinks you are trying to fix a problem that does not exist.

People often laud him for his insight, and recent accomplishment. They admire him for being a student of the game, working hard, sharing his thoughts, and succeeding at one of the most difficult goals one can set for themselves. One which most of us only dream about and will never come close to achieving.

The admiration for the accomplishment is a far cry from saying he is the best in the world.

And people defend him around here because of his posting history. If other top respected MTT posters would've won, you would see an equal amount of support for that person.