View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 08:55 AM

Default Re: AND ANOTHER THING!

You ask if i felt it was right to be a jerk to her even if she was wrong? The answer is yes. But i did overreact a bit as I already said and the fact it was a first offense from her on me. Just a bit though. I actually didn't say anything that bad. Obviously i don't know what she looks like or whether she's a lesbian or not so its not really an insult. Just explaining how i felt about her personality on this forum. If i knew her and she actually was an ugly lesbian that would be mean. Its not like i even cursed at her. So chill big man! Are you really big? I pictured you to be skinny and average height? Not important just curious? Oh and your right its your business when its on this forum. Just meant if your going to take a side be prepared to buckle up and defend it against the person your against. So you want to fight or what? Just kidding no hard feelings. I like to debate but don't take it personally. And stop with this trying to get laid on here man it ain't gonna happen! Just kidding. lol