View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 04:01 AM

Default Re: AND ANOTHER THING!

i just thought you crossed a line between mean-spirited in general and being personally nasty.

maybe i don't always jump in when i have an opinion, but i don't think that means that i am biased towards a certain gender when i DO happen to drop in my $.02 on the matter. in reagards to Jen's post in that thread to Clarkmeister, i thought somebody else handled the situation better, and i didn't need to step in.

when saying that i didn't think your post had a place on the forum, i was still stating my opinion. maybe it does have a place and im an idiot. you certainly don't have to listen to me. in fact, id urge you not to give weight to anything i say unless it has merit on its own (i assume you already do this, though).

as far as me getting laid, i don't understand why you keep making the point. im not trying to get laid, certainly not on a 2+2 Bulletin Board.

'In closing i have no real gripe with you other than that maybe you stuck your nose in something that wasn't your business because you wanted to be a big man and defend a girl's honor even when you agree that she was wrong.'

i think if its on this forum that it is everybody's business, and nobody should be excluded from posting a response. sticking my nose where it didn't belong didn't enter in to it, because i was responding to a post on a public forum.

i already am a big man. a girl's honor can still be intact when she is wrong. i felt you crossed a line of personal attack that wasn't warranted. even if she was wrong, does that make it right to be a jerk to her? i don't think it does, and i said so. would you say that you were RIGHT and justified in attacking her? or just that maybe she deserved it?

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.