Thread: Wannabe
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Wannabe

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In NL? Head to the appropriate forum and post this. In the SSHE Forum there are several posters who can describe what skills you need to work on. I think you will need mad post flop skills and proper table selection for starters.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying I need to post this again. God, that is way too much work. They'll probably be like, "Yo homie, you'sa gotsta' have mad hand reading skills and [censored]." And I won't understand them and smack someone with a lead pipe or something. Damn, I need to take my medicine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I haven't seen the posters who can help you in this forum. Posters like Fimbulwinter, The WorstPlayer and Ghazban in the SSHE forum are the ones you want to hear from.

My play is semi-loose, aggressive (trying to tighten up but those suited connectors are so tempting). I use position to my advantage and I struggle mightily with the fine art of check raising or re-raising with air (especially on the turn). I still think table selection is key. You will win a lot of small pots against a table full of rocks, but look out when a rock plays back! Against other LAG you better have mad post flop skills or you will be spewing chips.

What got you interested in converting to the dark side, er, playing as a LAG?