View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 08:03 AM

Default Very good ideas! Thanks! And...

...I just picked up Kill Poker Online last night, as I find John Vorhaus very fun to read, and his "regular" Killer Poker had given me some new ideas and a fresh look at the game etc. Well, KP Online has been very helpful in showing me how far I have come the last few years. I don't think there is a thing in this book that I have not experienced myself, both good and bad, and re-reading about it all has in itself been an inspiration. I started to remember the holes that I had to work to fill, like calling post flop with a small pair trying to spike trips on the turn just because the other day I was able to do that three times and break 100$ for the 1st time ever on a 25$ buy in etc etc... Somehow knowing WHERE I came from, and remembering all that "fun" (as it was fun, just not profitable [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) has been great! I plan to read it through today, and maybe play a little, but taking a break does sound good right now too. And maybe trying out some stud or hi/low split games would freshen me up, and give the sharks there a little fresh meat as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] well, um...maybe not [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks y'all for taking the time to reply!

PS: Sorry for any spelling errors, I don't have spell check on this machine, and I have just flat never been able to spell worth a dang in my life....