View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 11:28 AM

Default Re: O Doyle\'s Army - NEW UPDATE ON START UP SITE OFFER

I was thinking about the amount of rake that will need to be generated (16K) for someone to qualify for a 12k WSOP/WPT event.

I know from the one tab (can't remember which one)on Poker Tracker it shows the average rake taken out of each pot. You can divide that figure by the average number of players at the table. This is from memory but I think from my $5/$10 SH play the average rake was close to .25 cents a hand for me. This would mean to qualify for a WSOP/WPT trip it would only take approximately 64K hands!

Would anyone out there be so kind to look this stat up on their Poker Tracker for whatever limit they play and convert it the amount of hands that they would need to qualify for a WSOP/WPT trip? I think it would be kind of neat to know the approximate number of hands needed for each particular limit. Thanks in advance.

One more note, the site has agreed to give low limit players up to nine months to qualify and higher limit players could qualify for several events during the nine months. Assuming that even a $5/$10 SH player would still have the same 9 month period to qualify for just one trip, he would only need to play a little over 7k hands a month! Assuming for higher limit players, they keep the time period at 6 months to qualify for one trip, this still would only be 10,667 hands a month!