View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Re: OT: Help me plan my summer

It's an internet forum dude. I don't bring my "A game English and spelling" to the table. I just like to discus poker (and non-poker) related issues.

That being said my spelling obviously sucks but I do make up for it by going over anything where spelling is of some importance i.e papers, exams or résumés so I wouldn’t say that I lose any credibility in the “professional world”. I just spend enough time spell checking essays that I really don’t feel like spell checking all my 2+2 posts.

On another note this ….
[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should focus a little bit more in English. In the professional world, you lose a lot of credibility if you can't spell, even with a degree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is not the most impeccably worded sentence. HOWEVER right now I really don’t care about spelling or how realistic some people think my goals for playing poker in the summer are. I just want to hear ideas about where cool places would be to vacation for a few months before I do some further extensive research on my own. So far I have SoCal which sounds sweet but expensive. I was looking more for something overseas but in general just looking for ideas.
PLEASSSSE

DAMN I forgot there is only one S in please. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]