View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Earrings on small children

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

the issue im an talking about that WILL NOT CHANGE IN MY LIFE TIME - is the WAY in which women are viewed...he said that i was the reason for societies views of women etc etc. For 1000s of years the views of women have being nothing high - property, sex slaves, money, etc etc. We are still seen negative even TODAY - sluts, money hungry, using sex to get what we want. This will NOT change anytime soon, and me piericing my daughters or not doing this WONT change society or its views. How can what i said be even attacked or my "academic standing" be questioned?!?! PLEASE!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so apparent that you are a troll now, I'm not even wasting time on you peachy. Have your fun, if this is how you like to spend your time, so be it, but I won't entertain you.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

The way women are viewed WILL NEVER BE CHANGED, its programmed into us, women bear children - they need care - men control us getting pregant (we need sperm last time i checked), we marry men - they somewhat provide for us, YES u have a few cases of totally independent self reliant women, but as a SOCIETY women are still seen in the same light as ALWAYS - something to fuk, own, and show off

[/ QUOTE ]

There is so much wrong with this paragraph from a sociological P.O.V that I can't even begin to start. All I will say is that your view of women in society does not use your 'sociological immagination' and more closely resembles the biased view of an uneducated female commoner.

Cheers peachy, I don't hate you, but if [censored] is serious about cleaning up OOT, he has to start with trolls like you IMHO.