View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 05:25 AM

Default Re: Added Functionality

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming on gig and Rojo bets it's no play/no action, si?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is specified at the top of the page. For bets involving a single player (such as totals or to win), that player must play at least 1 hand in the tournament.

For bets involving more than one player, each player mentioned by name must play at least one hand.

Also, it's worth making a qualification for the bet "Will the winner come from the Loser's Bracket?".

If the winner of the winner's bracket loses the first round of the championship match, he then enters the loser's bracket. Otherwise, this bet is the same as "Will the winner go undefeated?" which Apathy pointed out was also the same bet as "Will the championship match take one or two games?". I got rid of that last bet.

So if the winner of the winner's bracket loses the first game of the championship match, but then wins the second one, the winner came from the loser's bracket. So the answer is "yes".

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is right, as the winner of the loser bracket *ends* the bracket. There is no more bracket, therefore the winner of the winners brackets never entered the loser's bracket if he loses the first match. Also, what bracket woulf the winner of the losers bracket be in if he wins the first match? The winners? The losers? Otherwiese, yes I suppose all three bets are the same essentially.

My head hurts...