View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 11:33 PM

Default When to get the raise in? in position flopped quads PLO100

First hand at the table for me, but a couple people made comments like: "oh great THIS guy" as i sat down... heh... anywhoo, I flopped quads and was wondering when the appropriate time to get a raise in would be, and if i'm leaving money on the table here...

PLO 100 no reads (except: "they're all donks i rule" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), all relavant players have about 100BB stacks...

I am in the CO and post a blind. i get dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and check for a free flop- button folds. there were four other limpers ahead of me and the BB checked... 6 to the flop.

Money! 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

An EP limper bets $1, all call, i call. pot is now $12

I felt that it may have been a good spot to bump the bet like $2-5 more, maybe to bluff-a-bluff, to build a pot to tie them on, and/or give someone a chance to make a play at the pot. i decided not to because of my position, however, fearing that A: someone with an overpair/weak draw would fold it, and/or B: fearing my known aggression, it may just get checked to me on the turn, i'd bet, and all would fold. thoughts on raising this flop? nobody seriously worries about letting a SF come, right?

okay... turn: 7:spades:

four check to the donk on my right, who appearently made a straight or something, 'cause he bets pot. i want more customers so i just call. anyone raise here? unfourtunatly, everyone else folds, it goes HU to the river:

K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]... he checks, i bet pot, he calls, and i get a decent ($70) pot, but i think i left some money on the table here.

anyone have any tips on how to get more out of this one?